Loving and fighting, accusing, denying

I can't imagine a world with you goneThe joy and the chaos, the demons we're made ofI'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroomLying on the floor when I break throughI pull you in to feel your heartbeatCan you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need youLet me take your hand, I'll make it rightI swear to love you all my lifeHold on, I still need you
Long endless highway, you're silent beside meDriving a nightmare I can't escape fromHelplessly praying, the light isn't fadingHiding the shock and the chill in my bones
They took you away on a tableI pace back and forth as you lay stillThey pull you in to feel your heartbeatCan you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need youLet me take your hand, I'll make it rightI swear to love you all my lifeHold on, I still need you
I don't wanna let goI know I'm not that strongI just wanna hear youSaying, "Baby, let's go home"Let's go homeYeah, I just wanna take you home
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you.







Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog